Don’t visit Mikotoism until next weekPosted: June 29, 2009 Filed under: Uncategorized 10 Comments »
I’m currently taking a summer class, and if I have any chance of not failing/asian failing it, then I’m going to have to work my ass off this week so I don’t leave anything for the weekend. Obviously, I’m not going to do (or rather, be able to do*) anything unrelated to anime with my four-day ticket to AX, so I can’t just push my workload to Sunday like I usually do.
In other words, I’m on hiatus until next monday, when you’ll be hearing about my fun-filled adventures at Anime Expo.
In other news, my plans for my first anicon:
- I’m arriving on Thursday at night, so I wasted some money buying a four-day ticket if you see a guy walking around in an awesome Naruto shirt on Thursday morning, that’s not me.
- I currently have plans for only one event.
- I currently have plans to buy three things: Anime Diet’s fanzine for the lulz, Yotsuba&! volume 2 if there even is one in the entire expo, and a non-shitty figure of Mikoto (non-existent). Why is volume two so damn hard to find, and why is a non-shitty figure of Mikoto even more damn hard to find?
- I will wear my Naruto shirt for at least one of the days. Try and find me.
- Uh… yeah. That’s about it. Obligatory anicon/loot post to come next week.
See you at AX.
My feelings for K-ON!Posted: June 27, 2009 Filed under: Uncategorized 18 Comments »
K-ON! 13Posted: June 25, 2009 Filed under: Uncategorized 3 Comments »
I AM JEALOUS.
Post with some effort put into it (aka final verdict on K-ON! with some actual thinking involved) to come tomorrow or the day after.
On how I rate animePosted: June 25, 2009 Filed under: Uncategorized 11 Comments »
Obligatory random picture of Mikoto and/or imouto.
Once in a blue moon metablogging thoughtsPosted: June 21, 2009 Filed under: Uncategorized 28 Comments »
Because I don’t often metablog, yet often have random metablogging thoughts floating around in my mind as I wander throughout the aniblogosphere, I’ve decided to collect up all of these broken threads and mash them together into one post.